At Reanda Malaysia, we are a result-oriented company that believes our success is attributable to the success of our employees' outstanding performances and professional accomplishments.
We offer our employees a challenging, dynamic and diverse work environment that promotes and encourages professional achievement.
By the way, we are currently looking for candidates interested in the following positions：
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
- Assist clients in building a good corporate governance structure for internal controls, financial reporting as well as other areas
- Ensure the work program and audit reports are completed in accordance with the relevant quality standards
- Able to liaise with clients and work independently
- Think analytically and creatively to develop pragmatic and value added solutions for clients.
- To review, supervise and lead junior staff
- Manage portfolio of clients and meeting deadlines