Be part of a leading accounting and consulting network in the Asian Region. As a Audit Manager with Reanda LLKG International, you will be joining 2,000 dedicated professionals worldwide in delivering audit services to our clients.
Your main roles are:
- Assume a high level of responsibilities of audit advisory and compliance controls.
- Manage portfolio of clients, job scheduling and planning to meet audit deadlines.
- Leading, managing and developing an effective audit team.
- Think strategically about clients' needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Providing additional help and guidance to the clients on a consultancy basis.
- Develop strong relationships across a network of existing and future clients and deliver added values.
- Ability to work independently and render all aspects of audit duties & functions.
- To provide training and coaching to audit team members.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate with relevant professional qualification under MICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in audit.
- Prior experience auditing public listed companies is desired.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws.
- Possess a client service mindset, proven leadership skills as well as a strong appreciation of business issues.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and capable to troubleshoot and resolve work problems effectively.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Highly integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- You will be working in a highly creative environment, where we give you the flexibility to perform.
- You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse exposure, deliberate mentoring and coaching from the partners and directors, with the aim for you to advance as a partner of the firm eventually.
Do join us if you are ready to have a rewarding career with us.