Be part of a leading accounting and consulting network in the Asian Region. As a Senior Audit Manager with Reanda LLKG International, you will be joining 2,000 dedicated professionals worldwide in delivering audit services to our clients.
Your main roles are:
- To lead, plan and manage the audit division and play an advisory role in audit and compliance controls.
- You will play a strategic role in understanding client's business needs and key risks, devise acclaimed plans, and provide consultation to support clients in critical processes, such as an Initial Public Offerings (IPO).
- You are also central in developing strong and meaningful relationships with existing and future clients and deliver added value.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced External Auditors from audit firms who are technically sound in accounting and auditing standards as well as relevant laws.
- Possess MIA / ACCA / CPA, or any relevant professional qualifications.
- You should have at least 10 yearsof experience in professional practice.
- For this role, Mandarin Language proficiency is a must as you will need to liaise with clients from the China market.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- We offer excellent opportunities to work with international clients in the Asian region with great career progression.
- You will be working in a highly creative environment, where we give you the flexibility to perform.
- You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse exposure, deliberate mentoring and coaching from the partners and directors, with the aim for you to advance as a partner of the firm eventually.
Do join us if you are ready to have a rewarding career with us.