We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
• Carry out audit of diversified portfolio of clients which include both private and public listed companies as well as foreign multinational companies
• As an engagement team leader, you will guide junior engagement team members and review their works
• Assist engagement managers in planning
• Meet clients to clarify and resolve issues
How to get your job application short-listed: -
• Possess relevant accounting qualifications or currently pursuing professional examinations.
• Minimum 2 years of audit experience in a reputable accounting firm. Candidates with audit experience of public listed companies will have an added advantage
• Team player with good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
• High integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
• On-the-job training will be provided.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.