Successful candidate will responsible to: -
• Preparation of tax computation.
• Preparation of the tax computation.
• Preparation of tax returns and relevant statutory forms
How to get your job application short-listed: -
• Possess relevant professional / partial accounting qualifications
• Possess initiative & able to work independently
• Keen to learn more and committed to accomplish assigned tasks
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, on-the-job training will be provided
• Ability to work on a mixture of compliance and advisory work
• 5-days working week.
• On-the-job training will be provided.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
• Approved Employer: ACCA, CPA Australia, MICPA
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.