We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
• Execute Audit assignment as assigned by the Superior.
• Ensure timeliness of completion of audit assignments.
• Ensure proper and complete audit program and working papers for all audit assignment.
How to get your job application short-listed: -
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and/ or currently pursuing the professional qualifying examination of various accounting bodies.
• High Integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibilities, commitments, and disciplines.
• Knowledge of Mandarin both written and verbal.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.