We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: -
• Translating principles learnt in varsity to the practical world of auditing, taxation; and/ or accounting, with includes of the technical accounting; and auditing standards as well as the Companies Act 2016.
• Perform audit fieldwork at clients’ premises in different industries and company sizes.
• Assist in carrying out audit engagements for companies of various industries.
• To manage proper filing and documentation work.
• Develop effective communication skills with clients; and colleagues.
How to get your job application short-listed: -
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.