Welcome to our newsroom! Check out our corporate news, media interviews, latest economy and industry news in particularly related to Finance, Taxation, GST, SMEs and more!

"LL Koong: if you are salaried employee but also dabble in the gig economy, you should fill in Form B. This is regardless of whether you are registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia or town council. You must file taxes if your earned income reaches the taxable amount."